Guidance: Fluorinated gases and ozone-depleting substances: how to do business if the UK leaves the EU with no deal

Updated: Updated with guidance on how to register for new UK F gas and ODS systems.

Use this guide to understand how the F gas and ODS regulations will change from 30 March 2019, if the UK leaves the EU with no deal, including:

the new quota, reporting and licensing systems for F gas and ODS how to apply for quota for 2019 and subsequent years how to convert EU quota authorisations into UK authorisations how to continue your eligibility for an EU quota to place hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) on the EU market

seen at 11:33, 11 February in Publications on GOV.UK.
Email this to a friend.