Form: Affidavit form - China

Updated: Forms updated

For information on marriage in China, and to find out what you need to do to swear an affidavit of marital status at the embassy or consulates-general, go to getting married abroad and select China.

If you do not want to swear a religious oath, you can sign an affirmation instead.

Local copy of Male_first_marriage_-_Marital_Status_affirmation_China.odt
Local copy of Female_first_marriage_-_Marital_Status_affirmation_China.odt
Local copy of Male_divorced_-_Marital_Status_affirmation_China.odt
Local copy of Female_divorced_-_Marital_Status_affirmation_China.odt
Local copy of Male_widower_-_Marital_Status_affirmation_China.odt
Local copy of Female_widow_-_Marital_Status_affirmation_China.odt

seen at 09:34, 11 February in Publications on GOV.UK.
Email this to a friend.