Guidance: Find a professional to certify export health certificates

If you want to export animals and animal products from the UK, you need to nominate someone to inspect them.

This will be an official vet or local authority inspector (usually an environmental health officer). They will check your consignment meets the health requirements of the destination country.

Use this list to find a professional who can certify your consignment.

The list does not include every certifier in England, Scotland and Wales. If you cannot find what you need, ask your local vet or email

If you’re in Northern Ireland contact DAERA.

There’s no fee for the certificate but you’ll be charged for your vet or inspector’s time.

seen at 18:33, 8 February in Publications on GOV.UK.
Email this to a friend.