Form: Tell DVSA about a collision or incident if you're an Earned Recognition operator

Use this form if:

you’re an earned recognition operator you want to tell DVSA if one of your vehicles has been involved in a collision or incident Completing the form

Download and fill in the application form.

Click the Submit button at the bottom of the form to send it to the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA).

Send your application form by email

Save the application form on your computer and send it as an attachment to

seen at 10:34, 11 January in Publications on GOV.UK.
Email this to a friend.