Form: Application to extend stay in UK as stateless person: form FLR(S)

Updated: Paper application form withdrawn, you must now apply online.

Use this form to apply online if you are not recognised as a national of any country and want to apply to stay in the UK on that basis.

Get help using a computer to apply online

You can get help completing an online immigration form if you do not feel confident using a computer or do not have access to one.

You can get help with:

accessing a computer or the internet finding the right information on GOV.UK

You cannot use this service to get advice on:

whether you’re eligible to apply what information to put in your application an application you’ve already made

Access the Assisted Digital Service page for further information and contact details.

seen at 20:33, 8 November in Publications on GOV.UK.
Email this to a friend.