Form: Advanced learner loans facility requests

Updated: Updated forms for advanced learner loans facility requests.

If you already have a loan facility you can use the change request form to ask for an increase or reduction, or to have your loan facility and loans bursary funding removed.

If you do not have a loan facility you can use the first time request form to request one; you must currently hold an adult education budget or apprenticeship funding agreement, and have held it since at least the 2015 to 2016 funding year .

Completed request forms must be sent to before 5pm on Friday 26 January.

Providers must submit a growth request to be considered for an increase.

For further information, please refer to the advanced learner loans funding and performance management rules 2017 to 2018.

seen at 14:34, 12 January in Publications on GOV.UK.
Email this to a friend.