Form: Drilling for minerals: notice of intent form and guidance

Updated: Update to form WR11 and associated guidance.

Please read the guidance notes and form WR11 carefully before you fill in the form.

Send completed forms to your local Environment Agency Office. You can find out the address of your local office by calling 03708 506 506.

seen at 18:41, 20 March in Publications on GOV.UK.
Email this to a friend.