Form: Application to extend stay in UK (HM Forces): form FLR(AF)

Updated: Paper application form withdrawn, you must now apply online.

Use this form to apply online if you are already in the UK and are a member of HM Forces (or their partner or child).

You should read the guidance notes before you apply.

Local copy of FLR_AF-guidance-notes-2.0.pdf

seen at 20:33, 8 November in Publications on GOV.UK.
Email this to a friend.